Tuesday 14 March 2017

Foliage

Spring is on the way in the Northern hemisphere (despite the threatening snow storms in the US). I've seen friends post wonderful photos of the flowers and new growth.

The CASology #240 Challenge cue word is Foliage.



I love the fresh green of this Hero Arts Green Hills - just right for spring. The leaf stamps are from Papertrey Ink. For the design, I took up Susan Raihala's challenge to make a fresh take on her basic layout--three images in a line and a sentiment underneath.


and this week's Guest Designer: Anna

I will also enter this into the ...









8 comments:

  1. Such a fun take on the cue card, Janet! I love your choice of green for the foliage and your design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is soooo pretty. Awesome colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is stunning! So fresh and clean ... Spring in a card!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Crisp. Love the way those leaves move around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recognized Susan's sketch...she does CAS so well, doesn't she, and yours is just as pretty...fresh and bold! Love it! Thanks for sharing this us this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your trio of leafy prints, Janet! Perfect for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Janet ! So fresh, so CAS and so effective ! It reminds me the tests of logic we have to pass to be hired ! And what a beautiful and bright green ! I love spring !
    Thanks so much for sharing and for inspiring.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails