Friday 17 March 2017

Think Spring

Oh happy day! I'm so excited be invited to be Guest Designer on the Simon Says Stamp "Think Spring" Challenge over on Flickr starting today. Come on over and join in the fun.

I went the whole hog and used some of their stamps, dies and stencils all on the same card.

Here's take 1 ... super CAS and fresh


And I used some green foam to pop up the inside panel of the tag ...


But then I thought perhaps the flowers were lost on the bold trimmed tag, so when to take 2 ... and added some watercoloring to the flowers.



I can't decide which I prefer. Does the watercolour give a bit more depth and interest? Or just make it more busy?

Also entering this to ...




SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Janet, I love the added watercolouring personally ;)well done on the GD spot too. Thank you for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous with the blue tag and the green stenciled lines, Janet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails