Tuesday 20 June 2017

CASology #254 : House

It's so exciting when you see your children (and friend's children) grow up and make their way in the world. Buying your first house is one of life's momentous occasions, and I made this card for my friend's daughter & SIL who have just moved in to their new home.


I doodled the sun rays and coloured with Prismacolor.

This was perfect timing for the CASology Challenge : House.


Come and join in the challenge, but first pop on over and see the cards created by the CASology Design team.

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Janet! I love how you isolated one house and your coloring and doodling really make it pop! I'm sure your recipients are going to love it, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your creative New Home card, Janet. I have this STAMPlorations stamp set by Shirley. I just love how you highlighted just one home and added your doodled sunrays. So clever. TFS Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly, beautifully done!!!♥♥♥ Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you spotlighted just one house with your wonderful coloring! Great card, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super, Janet! I love the spotlit effect, and it works to great effect in this wonderful card! Congratulations to your daughter and SIL. What an enormous milestone to be purchasing your first house!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails